Looking For A Criminal Lawyer in Brownsville TX?
Call The Law Firm of Garza & Elizondo, LLP At (956) 202-0067 Right Away!
When accused of a crime, the person who has been accused has the right to representation by a criminal lawyer in Brownsville Texas. Without representation, an individual may not know what rights are protected under the law. What are some of those protected rights?
- To remain silent when questioned!
- To have an attorney present when questioned!
- To have an attorney appointed if one cannot be afforded!
Because of the importance of those rights, seeking the services in Brownsville TX of a criminal defense lawyer when first accused of a crime is imperative. Be sure to call the law firm of Garza & Elizondo, LLP at (956) 202-0067 for the help that you will need!
Why should I hire Garza & Elizondo, LLP as my criminal lawyer in Brownsville?
- Experience in handling crimes involving the Mexican border!
- Represents the 3rd generation of Garza family legal representation in the Rio Grande Valley!
- A strong desire to help clients facing criminal charges!
There is no need to face criminal accusations alone – when you need to find an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Brownsville, call Reynaldo G. (Trey) Garza at (956) 202-0067 for the representation that you need!
Garza & Elizondo, LLP
680 East St. Charles St, Suite 600
Brownsville TX 78520
1393 East Alton Gloor Blvd, Suite 12
Brownsville TX 78526
In Spanish: Abogado Penalista Brownsville TX
Additional Help: Criminal Defense Attorney Brownsville TX