Call (956) 255-5903

Many family law matters are grounded in disputes over child support payments. The Texas Attorney General is charged with enforcement of child support obligations; however, individuals are free to consult and hire their own attorney in Brownsville to represent them in child support disputes.

Whether you owe back child support or are trying to collect child support from someone who owes you money, an attorney can help.  Failure to pay child support can send the offender to jail.  An attorney in Brownsville is often hired to negotiate back child support payment plans or modifications of child support orders.

Child support is necessary – it is court ordered – and it is not going away.

For assistance regarding child support issues, contact Reynaldo Garza, III at (956) 202-0067.

See Also: Divorce